He said you will not see them go up ONE THIN DIME. They did not, they went up a whole bunch of thin dimes and I want to personally thank all of you who voted for this guys who has lied to us, just like Bill Clinton did, and has done all he can to take away our rights, and to strip America of her place in the world. Again than you so much. If you run into a world of shit due to what the Government does to us and I know you voted for him, I will turn and walk away from you – period.
The Heritage Foundation has released a list of 13 new tax hikes from Obama that will affect middle-class Americans. Forget about just leaving it to the rich to “pay their fair share”, there’s something for everyone in this cornucopia of tax increases. According to Curtis Dubay at Heritage the new increases include:
- Payroll tax: increase in the Social Security portion of the payroll tax from 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent for workers. This hits all Americans earning a paycheck—not just the “wealthy.” For example, The Wall Street Journal calculated that the “typical U.S. family earning $50,000 a year” will lose “an annual income boost of $1,000.”
- Top marginal tax rate: increase from 35 percent to 39.6 percent for taxable incomes over $450,000 ($400,000 for single filers).
- Phase out of personal exemptions for adjusted gross income (AGI) over $300,000 ($250,000 for single filers).
- Phase down of itemized deductions for AGI over $300,000 ($250,000 for single filers).
- Tax rates on investment: increase in the rate on dividends and capital gains from 15 percent to 20 percent for taxable incomes over $450,000 ($400,000 for single filers).
- Death tax: increase in the rate (on estates larger than $5 million) from 35 percent to 40 percent.
- Taxes on business investment: expiration of full expensing—the immediate deduction of capital purchases by businesses.
- Another investment tax increase (ObamaCare Tax): 3.8 percent surtax on investment income for taxpayers with taxable income exceeding $250,000 ($200,000 for singles).
- Another payroll tax hike (ObamaCare Tax): 0.9 percent increase in the Hospital Insurance portion of the payroll tax for incomes over $250,000 ($200,000 for single filers).
- Medical device tax (ObamaCare Tax): 2.3 percent excise tax paid by medical device manufacturers and importers on all their sales.
- Reducing the income tax deduction (ObamaCare Tax) for individuals’ medical expenses.
- Elimination of the corporate income tax deduction (ObamaCare Tax) for expenses related to theMedicare Part D subsidy.
- Limitation of the corporate income tax deduction (ObamaCare Tax) for compensation that health insurance companies pay to their executives.