- Executive Orders Disposition Tables
- Text of Executive Orders
- What are Executive Orders?
- What are Disposition Tables?
Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index
The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:
- January 8, 1937 – December 2, 2011
Disposition Tables contain information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The tables are compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.
The Disposition Tables include the following information:
- Executive order number;
- Date of signing by the President
- Federal Registervolume, page number, and issue date
- Amendments (if any)
- Current status (where applicable)
George Bush (1989-1993)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)